Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A word from the Pug

"My teeth are clean, but they hurt. My nails are shorter, but they hurt. My chest just hurts! But my grandma is the best because she let me sleep on her favorite pillow last night - and that has made all the difference! Oh and lets not forget how wonderful Papa is, 'cause he paid the enormous vet bill." Grimace

Total Steps: 3675 - even less steps than normal because if nursing a sickly pug - sitting and petting was all he wanted.

3 comments:

happyone said...

At least it all over with for another year. :-)

Linda said...

Awwww

ipkristin said...

Oh my Gwimples! I hate not being there!