Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Cherished Little Face

Don't you wish you had this wall paper picture on your computer?


  This is my Grimace, one of my grand dogs.
He is the dearest pug ever.
When he is with me, he is always at my foot.
Always.

  The eyes are so earnest,
 the expression so sweet,
 and his little toofies showing. 
 I smile every time I open my lap top!

And as I sit here typing
he is laying at my feet on the rug.

I don't deserve such devotion.



4 comments:

Linda said...

Dogs just can't be beat for devotion! He is the sweetest pug.

Lynne said...

I think he must be saying . . .
Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie.

Dana said...

He's adorable!