Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pink Poop

Just a quiet Sunday. But a great walking day. And Halloween just keep popping up all over the neighborhood.

I didn't get out for my walk today until 4:30. Way late for me, but grand dog Milo was here and he is still just a baby who needs careful monitoring.

For example: left unwatched for a short 10 minutes this morning and he found a pink 3x5 card that he chewed up in little pieces. When I discovered him, he had already eaten part of it. So the walk waited until my daughter arrived.

And now we wait for the pink poop!

Hope your Sunday was just as beautiful as mine was.


3 comments:

Linda said...

LOL, as soon as I saw the title of your blog I thought "What did Milo get into?" I had a FANTASTIC Sunday as my email will explain. Love the fall!

happyone said...

Oh yes, yesterday was a gorgeous day. A great walking day, but then again isn't every day a great walking day. :-)

ipkristin said...

Thank you for not posting a pic of the poop!