Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, July 6, 2018

Doing the Grandma Thing


Since I can't whip out my wallet and
force you to look at pictures of the most beautiful baby in the world ...
the love of my life ...
I am placing them here.

Enjoy! 

All decked out in her 4th of July duds!



There is something about this look that says
 ... ok, I am done with having pictures taken of me
 and I am done with this hat!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great hat for keeping her protected from the sun, though! That's important for tender skin!

Marie Smith said...

Those eyes! Such a sweetie! You must have a wonderful time with her!

Priscilla Bettis said...

Eeeeek! (Did you hear me all the way out in Virginia, squealing?) That is the CUTEST baby! Haha, I think you're right about that last photo.:-)

happyone said...

Oh she is adorable. Those big eyes remind me so much of my Debbi when she was that age.

SusieCraft said...

She is adorable and that hat is perfect!