Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Monday, July 16, 2018

There's a new game player at the table!

I think I previously mentioned that my husband and my son
 are part of a gaming group that meets once a month at our house
 and has been meeting to play games for over 30 years.  
In fact, my son, who will be 45 this year,
 started playing with the group when he was 7 years old.

Over this past weekend, we had another game.

Below are some special pictures of my son and his daughter, Esk.    





The next generation!
I love this last picture.  
I love the people in it more than I can say.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Gotta break 'em in early! My son and I like to play games but my husband is a game party-pooper.
:-(

SusieCraft said...

What a sweetheart!

Marie Smith said...

Such a sweetie, each of them. Your heart is full!

Cynthia said...

She is so cute! I remember trying to play cards while holding my grandsons while they tried to pull them out, chew on them, and push them off the table to see them fall. Fun times! I've had to pull up three of my six tomato plants. The heat was brutal and they gave up. It's nice yours is making a come-back, hopefully in time for some fall fruit.