I swear ... I am among the living.
Rumors to the contrary
are greatly exaggerated!
Yes, I have been quiet on the blog. But life has been a busy, busy roller coaster. Not terrible things, just time consuming, attention grabbing, and sometimes, just vegetative!
Just a sampling ...
- Retired but getting up at 6:00 am ... grand dog duty.
- Assisted living dog duties ... now I am providing that service for my elderly grand-dogs. I am such a wonderful dog-granny!
- Funeral planning ... not that anyone has died recently, but financially it make sense.
- Finishing up the crochet project from h*ll - which turned out pretty nice, but still ...
- Vegging quietly when the opportunity presents itself (it is amazing how much time that eats up.)
- Winning a few blog prizes - that I have neglected (but not forgotten) to mention on this blog (shame-faced, but promises to redeem self.)
So I guess I was just due for a blog-break and didn't know it until I looked back and discovered my own absence!
Not gone, Not dead ... just vegging.