- February was a hugh de-clutter month. Need to do more - as much as we got rid of - there is hardly a dent.
- February was a hugh improvement in my walking. I went from walking 14 miles total in January to 31 miles total in February. Most of that was done to get rid of my mentally down state - but whatever the impetus, the jump in miles was big. And the jump in my energy levels because of the walking was also big.
- February marked my mom's 85th birthday - and marked her return to normal health (normal for her, at least).
- February was a hugh weather improvement month over last February. Anyone in the mid-atlantic region of the US would agree with that. Last February we counted our snow totals in feet. This February ... inches!
- February produced the most knitting and weaving I have done in almost 12 months. Granted, I had to keep focused, but it gave me the small positive feedback that I needed periodically.
- And finally ... February marked the start of my digging out from my mental funk, my adjustment to loss ... I have a long way to go, but big improvements. Thank God I have not lost my desire to fight back, to make my life better and to move forward!
I am grateful to February. But glad it is over.
Who knows! Welcome March.