Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Monday, July 11, 2016

Life List? Not today.

Gosh!
I will be so glad when my life is less busy, anxious, confusing, stress filled, overwhelming.
 ... Maybe around November!
Ha.

Anyway, today is a Life List Day - I won't be participating today.  Today is also a day free of most external responsibilities and as such will be spent packing and throwing out!  My to-do list is pretty long.  No structured Life List post today.  Too much to do.

But there may be one sometime this week - I am pretty sure.

In fact, I think it is safe to say that my Life List entries for the next few months will be as time permits rather than on a Monday schedule.

Happy Monday, all!

Back Soon!

2 comments:

Paula said...

It'll be okay to let the life list go for awhile. Getting ready to move is a much bigger responsibility!! Have a good week!

Lois@Living In Denim said...

I'm working my way backwards through all the email that has piled up while I've been away. Did I miss something? Did you find a new home?

Having grown up in the Northeast the changing seasons were perfect. Spring and summer I tend to overdo things and need a rainy day to remind me to slow down, autumn and winter are more for hibernating, resting so I'll have the energy when spring rolls around again. When I've lived in the south or southwest the seasons weren't as well defined and it was easy for me to wear myself out.

Don't work too hard.