Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Just for fun!!

My grand daughter calls me (with her mother or father's help and their cell phone) several times a week.  It is one of the highlights of my day.  It is always Google Video call so we can see each other on our cell phones.  One of the features on the video calls is adding fun cartoon features to your own image.  And recently I discovered you can take a picture of those images.  

So here are some video shots that we have done recently. 

Great fun! 

Enjoy.


Yes - that is me as a Turkey!  Esk has a circus hat on.









6 comments:

Lynne said...

Isn’t that that fun . . .
For you, her, us!
Wonder if I can figure out how to do it!

Marie Smith said...

Lol. Great photos. I wouldn’t have a clue how to do that! Well done.

happyone said...

Oh what fun!!
You make a fine looking turkey. :)

Leigh said...

That is SO cute! Thank you for sharing. :)

Wendy said...

What fun!

A :-) said...

Fun!!!