Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Thursday, June 22, 2023

The Pathology Results Are In

Negative for cancer.

Oh wait, you might have missed that first sentence. 

NEGATIVE FOR CANCER!!!!!!

Me ... I am negative.

No cancer here!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

It appears that I fall into that small 10% 

of the population with a kidney mass that has a benign tumor!!!

I feel like I should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something.


Or 

maybe I should just say a little prayer of thanks.

Which I already did, but will do it again.

Some "thank yous" cannot be said too much!




11 comments:

Michelle said...

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH!!!

Leftycrafter said...

PTL!!! Fantastic news.

Angela said...

Hallelujah! In a week of sad news, it is good to be able to rejoice with you, and thank the Lord for answered prayer. 🙂❤️🙏🎶

Leigh said...

That is most fantastic news ever! Definitely something to be deeply thankful for. Absolutely rejoicing with you.

Wendy said...

Fantastic news!

A :-) said...

YES!!!!! This is the best news EVER!!!! No cancer. YAHOO!!!! When my own pathology results came in the language was "No Residual Cancer." In my case, that meant that it had not spread out of the polyp where it had originally been found. the joy of getting a negative pathology report - well, you KNOW what it feels like :-) :-) I am so, so happy for you, Elaine. Oh - you can exhale now ;-)

happyone said...

That is GREAT news!!! Thank God for answered prayer!!!!

Marie Smith said...

Yay! Wonderful news and such rare news as you said! I hope the healing is swift so you can celebrate in some special way!

M.K. said...

Praise the Lord for his goodness!!

Terra said...

Our God is the Great Physician and he loves us. This is good news about the test results.

Becki said...

I'll say a prayer of thanks, too, Elaine. Good news!