Returning from a slump.
I now call this period Spontaneous Slumping.
I considered calling this Slouch Slumping.
And then there was Lump Slumping.
A near runner up was Grump Slumping.
But Spontaneous Slumping won out, 'cause that is how it happens.
For me Spontaneous Slumping looks like this:
- One day I am "great guns" doing everything, the next day I am not - sort of like catching a virus!
- One day leads to another of doing nothing ... and another and another ... and then 3 weeks of absolutely nothing have accumulated.
- My life starts "tripping," and bad things start happening to people I care about and I find myself thinking - "Gosh, was this slump a psychic warning of bad things?"
- I decide that I am over thinking this. Thinking this was psychic anything means I have hit the bottom of my slump.
- Finally I don't like who I am in a slump - so I start kicking myself in the butt.
So now that I am past the butt kicking stage, I am back to:
- tracking my step counts and milage
- making my "to do" lists
- doing the stuff on my "to do" lists :-)
Working on a few posts to share some of the good things that happened while I was slumping!