Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Dust


I enjoy Facebook for what I discover on that site.
 I try to ignore or filter out all the ranting and raving that fills its pages - at least - that is my goal.

This little poem was pulled from Facebook.
  It spoke to me in a way that no other poem has.
  I felt compelled to share it on my blog
 - a place to share, a place to save bits of wisdom when they are discovered elsewhere.

Hope this poem speaks to you as well.

4 comments:

Priscilla Bettis said...

It's a nice poem. I actually do dust, but not . . . well, it's more of an imperfect whirlwind, and would probably make Martha Stewart cringe!

Carola Bartz said...

This speaks right to me! I'd rather do all the other things than dust.

Lynne said...

Loved the poem . . .
Saved it and you might see it on FB again soon . . .
Every two weeks I have someone who dusts, vacumns, cleans the bathrooms.
Twenty five years . . . she has been with me.
Best thing I ever did for myself years ago when I was working.
She is GOLDEN.
No Dust!

Cynthia said...

I copied this poem from somewhere when my chIldren were small and it was a good reminder of what is important, isn't it?