Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Eskarina



Eskarina 

'Nuff said!!



Esk has learned to sit!!


She has the most piercing stare.
  When her eyes are focused on you
it is hard to turn away!

Esk and her dad, my son.

Esk and me!
It is hard to express adequately
just how much I love this cute little nugget!

Esk and her mom!
Two beautiful ladies.

Grandma,
Signing off for today.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

As a totally unbiased person, I agree totally – she's an adorable baby!

Priscilla Bettis said...

She's an incredibly beautiful baby! That's pretty neat, proud Grandma!

Marie Smith said...

Such a gorgeous little sweetie! Enjoy every minute!

happyone said...

Oh she is adorable. Love the picture with her on your lap. What a smile you have!! : )

Paula said...

She is gorgeous Elaine. I know what a blessing she is for you. I wanted to let you know that I can see one comment you left on my blog. I hope the problem is getting worked out for you.

Linda said...

GREAT pictures, what a love!

Lynne said...

Adorable . . .
Nothing better than “a sweet little nugget!”

Cynthia said...

She is the sweetest thing!