Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Part 2: Art Show - All the Rest

Again, I will let most of the pictures do the talking! 
 
I wonder what this picture is saying!

Beautiful renditions of crabs done in various textures.
These were really lovely to see in person. 




hmmm ... an attempt to involve the viewer in the creation, maybe?  


More wearable art.  Not as breath taking as the items from a previous post.

But very interesting up close - again, created using the printed word.  Very ingenious.


Artistic creations being worn. 

Overhead lamps were beautiful as well.

One of the light fixtures seen up close.

Painting on Silk - stunning use of color.
My personal favorite after the chain link dress.
  I love the use of color, the flow of the lines and the use of dark and light.  
Here is a fabric I would enjoy wearing.
A section seen up close!


Outside art work!

Materials used to create outside art work.






Close up shot shows the details.
The devil is always in the details!

There was so much more but that is all I have saved on my phone.

Next up: The Phone Call

7 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

What wonderful art. So many colors, textures, visual appeal. Thank you for sharing.

A :-) said...

Wow! What a great show. It's been so long since I've been anywhere other than the store or a doctor that this was a reminder that there is life in the time of COVID. Thank you so much for sharing the photos :-)

Marie Smith said...

That painting on silk. Just gorgeous. Fascinating exhibition!

Leigh said...

Good collection of photos. Looks like an interesting show!

Michelle said...

I LOVE eclectic collections like this!

Helen said...

The ceramics in cement(?) makes me think of a folk artist in Northern Wisconsin that we drove past once (more than once) when I was a child. Had cement sculpture in his yard that he had created. https://wisconsinconcretepark.org/ It's at Phillips, Wisconsin. I think my dad had an aunt and uncle there, so that would explain why we saw it.

Cynthia said...

I like the silk painting, especially the colors.