Check this out!
Erinn at the link above is running a blogfest event with a very interesting idea - list your top 5 TV shows that are no longer making new episodes. You can check out the responses of others by clicking on the link above.
Well when I saw that topic ... some favorites of mine just popped right into my mind. I didn't have to think very hard about it. And it may be a symptom of just how bad current TV is now a-days!
Anyway ... I was surprised to find how hard it was to limit my choices to just 5.
Well here they are!!
- Buffy, the Vampire Slayer - I sure do miss Spike and Angel. I loved the simplicity of good vs evil in that show. I loved that the good guys could have an evil side - but still look smashingly handsome while drinking blood. I really miss Angel. (Oh, I already said that).
- Angel - Thank God David (aka Angel) is still doing TV in the series Bones. Easy on the eyes - that man! Yeah that the Buffy characters sometimes made appearances on that show.
- Grey's Anatomy - OK, real medicine is not filled with quite this much drama - but it is way fun to see just how bazaar the writers can get.
- As Time Goes By - I love English shows and this one is my favorite.
- Night Court - A laugh a minute.
I know only 5 were asked for but I just have to add a few runners' up (sorry, I am just not much of a rule follower.)
- Star Trek
- West Wing
- Night Stalker
So what are your favorite TV shows that have gone off the air? All I can say is Thank God for Netflix.