Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge April 2011

I have totally enjoyed the two Blog Fest events that I participated in recently. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and so many creative people.

Recently I discovered a different kind of blog event - a Blog Challenge called

A to Z
Blogging Challenge
April 2011.

It is hosted by a number of bloggers. The site I visited was Arlee Bird's - Tossing It Out.

Briefly, bloggers are challenged to blog every day in April except for Sundays. Each posting should feature a letter of the alphabet (ie - April 1 would be the letter A, April 2 would be the letter B - and so on.) 26 letters and 26 days. One example of a blog post for April 1st was - blogging about April Fool's Day. Cute. I would imagine that some letters - like U, X, Z - would stretch the imagination. I am already curious about what topics others might write about when those letters crop up.

I could feel my mind already assigning topics to various letters. I was intrigued by the idea and signed up. I blog most days but the inspiration to theme my posts to the letters of the alphabet was too much to resist. By clicking on the blog link above or clicking on the green box below - you will be connect to the sign up web site - Tossing It Out. There you will find more details.

This should be a bunch of fun as well as a challenge.

Note: This is a pretty sizable event. I was participant 428! I would like to think I could visit each site each day, but that would be impossible. But what I do like is that there appear to be a large number of interesting blogs out there to check out - some very interesting titles. I am eager to explore a number of them. And the possibility of growing your readership at your own blog - makes this something to look forward to.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I look forward to reading what you comrade up with!

Mo said...

Woah, that sounds pretty intense! And yet.... I think I shall be signing up. It will be interesting to see if I can fit my normal topics into the A to Z framework. :D

Barbara said...

I happy to meet yet another fellow challenge participant :) I actually found your blog by googling A to Z April 2011 challenge :) This is fun, we're already out there making a mark! Good Luck with your posts! :)