Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The End of A to Z - except for ...

Wow, that was more intense than I thought it would be. Especially when you find you are juggling some family emergencies and you have to stop for 3 weeks or so. But I finished. I really didn't get a chance to participate in the "after discussion", but I did want to finish my final task of highlighting 5 blog posts that I thought were note-worthy. It was hard. There were so many. The links are below.

And just how far off is April 1, 2012?? Yes, I am ready to go again. Even while this challenge was going on I would get ideas for letters that had passed and I thought ... better write this down so you remember when you do this again.

It was great fun.

Thank you for all my new followers and those who regularly visited, and most of all, those who left comments. I am really lucky to have been found by such a great group of bloggers.


Individual posts that I thought were just too good to be missed!

Disclaimers:
I decided to not include anything that appeared to be a writing exercise or interviews. I also did not consider anything with videos or pictures only. There were some great things out there in that genre, but I wanted to focus on postings that helped us learn more about the blogger.

Also the first links are those posted only in April. They were part of the challenge, but I included one at the end that was posted in March because it was so interesting. The topic was the Washington Corrections Center for Women and it is a 4 part series.









Finally ... Done for this year!!

Note: there is a chance that some links were removed by the bloggers. I didn't check, but maybe one or two of my selections fit that category. If so, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your dedication to finish the job.