Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Monday, May 23, 2011

Only a smidge of growth ...

Well I have successfully skimmed the 912 backlog of blog posts I missed from the end of April.

Yes, I said I would just skip them all, that I would experience a "growth moment" ... but I kept skipping back and checking on various blogs and then I decided I might as well just see if I could get through all them. No, I didn't read them all. I didn't comment on them all. But I did touch down on them all and check what the topic was and if I wanted to read on. It was more of a smidge of growth! (Type A personalities just can't be trusted to take the simple road ... )

So now I am current. I am really glad I did skip them entirely. There were a number of posts I really enjoyed - even if I didn't comment.

Now, if we can just keep out of the hospitals and the rehabs ... just stay well, I will be happy.

Onward!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the accomplishment. That was a lot of back log to chew through. Now, maybe you can relax a little?

Julie Flanders said...

I'm amazed you were able to get through them all! Although I can relate to being a Type A personality. :D
Fingers crossed you won't have any more hospitals or rehabs to contend with, you definitely deserve a break.

Empty Nest Insider said...

Congratulations on getting through so many! Sorry you had to take a break, and I hope that you and your family continue to stay healthy! Julie