Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Doing the Aunt Thing ...

More pictures ... this time with my daughter - my very beautiful daughter ... who is sharing the stage with Eskarina in these pictures.

The first two pictures I took with my camera.



While I was taking those two pictures, my daughter was taking these.





The things you can do with Smart Phones now-a-days!!

4 comments:

Priscilla Bettis said...

Haha, the one with the pink glasses made me laugh. You're right, your daughter is very beautiful. And it looks like she's having a lot of fun with Eskarina.

Marie Smith said...

Those snaps are so cute. Your sweeties are lovely and adorable.

happyone said...

What wonderful pictures. Loved them all.
Oh yes, your daughter is beautiful!!

Sandy said...

I need to explore my smart phone to see about those cute things. I never do more than point and click. LOL Looks like you had a wonderful time.