Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Guessing Game - more clues


I have included the last 3 clues in this post.  

I have attached all the parts except for the last picture
which are obviously wings.

The crocheting was a lot - I thought.
The finishing was even more than I anticipated.
And with each step my hands complained and complained and complained.

For some strange reason, crochet is just harder on my hands.
I think if I was crocheting a flat piece like a blanket, it would have been easier.

But all the tight curves and small details made this project a 
hand-killer for me.




The next time I post on this project, it will show the finished object.
  It will be done on time, thankfully.
  Will I immediately start another crochet animal?  
Probably not.  My hands must rest.

But I did find a very cute pattern for a Tooth Fairy pattern. 
 I mean seriously cute and, of course, I will attempt it.
  But I suspect it will be easier for a lot of reasons.  
At least I am hoping so.

Since it is a Tooth Fairy
 and my little nugget of a grand daughter is just now growing her first teeth
 I have lots of time.

😉

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Not sure what it is . . .
Maybe a dinosaur ?
Amazing talent!
Sorry about the achy fingers/hands.
Someone is going to be delighted!

happyone said...

Sure looking forward to seeing the completed animal!!

Marie Smith said...

I look forward to the finished product.

Sandy said...

I don't crochet as much as I used to, I find it's harder on the arthritis than knitting is. I think it's keeping the tension that is the killer.

Susan said...

Given the wings, I would have so say dragon - whatever it turns out to be, it is going to be adorable!