I am so grateful for the following things this day.
1. Mom's improving.
1. My family: who propped me up when I was falling. (Yes, there are 2 number ones in this list.)
2. Brooke Grove Rehab: She is in an excellent rehab facility.
3. Food I don't have to cook: They cook good food here - we just had some tomato soup that was excellent.
4. Potato chips: Mom couldn't finish her potato chips with her lunch yesterday so I made the big sacrifice and finished them for her. :-)
5. My sister's Christmas cookies: The facility ran out of dessert when they served my lunch yesterday. I didn't care!! :-)
6. The Social Worker of this facility: She visited us yesterday. They are discharge planning for mom - with an expected discharge of Thursday, December 23rd. I am trying hard not to float off the face of the earth!!
7. Prayers that are answered.
8. The smile on my mother's face when she heard the news.