Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

It is Eskarina time again!

You guys are a captive audience.

If you were sitting in front of me - visiting - knitting - having coffee - just talking ... I would whip out my iPhone with the latest pictures of my sweet grand daughter - just like a gun slinger with a fast draw - I'd be showing off my pictures of this most beautiful child before you could find an excuse to leave.

So consider this my periodic proud grandma moment that I am forcing on you (one of many in the future - you have been warned) - while we visit here in blog land.  I can hear you oohing and aahing politely at appropriate times even if you are clear across the country.

This child is just my sun and moon and stars.

I have showed this picture before - but she is just so darn cute in the sweater and hat I knit for her.
Esk and the second sweater that I made her - both were Christmas gifts.  

Esk and her Aunt Kris - my daughter - who is teaching Esk the finer points of drumming 😆.

And she is a fast and enthusiastic learner!

Esk in her first tutu - compliments of her Aunt Kris. Hair bow to match, of course.

Esk and her Aunt Kris on a "Grandma and Aunt Kris" babysitting night.
Just two girls sitting up watching TV together late at night at Grandma's house
because a there is no actual 'go to bed time' here!!  ðŸ’—
 One girl with her phone and one girl with her thumb.
Life is good.

Esk and her Mom - first snowy day!
Esk is blessed with two wonderful dedicated loving parents.
All children should be so lucky!
Let's not forget the doting Grandmother and very cool Aunt Kris!!
And that is just on her father's side.  Her mother's side another layer of
loving relatives.
This kid has it MADE!!!

5 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh, she is a beauty! Your knitted items on her are beautiful! Yes, wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all children had the love and caring they deserve?

Michelle said...

That first photo is contest-worthy; she's definitely model material! And she looks marvelous in headwear, dahling.

Marie Smith said...

Adorable! And those eyes...

Leigh said...

She is absolutely beautiful! So precious. No wonder you're madly in love, LOL

happyone said...

Oh she is adorable. What big beautiful eyes! You have knitted some beautiful sweaters for her!!