The new normal has evolved in my life ... it kind of looks like this ...
- Early to bed, early to rise - now I have working folks in my house, and they are up early and out the door. So I am up early to be with my grand dogs. No more staying up till 11:00 pm or midnight - not if I want to find my way to the coffee pot and happy dog faces at 6:00 am.
- Dog walks, dog walks, dog walks. All the time. Meaty so loves his pee breaks. No more waiting for 8 to 10 hours for is papa to come home for a pee break. Now he has "pee breaks on demand." Life is good.
- Grimace is my new companion for visits to Assisted Living. Meaty prefers laying on the couch.
- The kitchen table is busy almost every night - not just on the weekends.
- Company while I blog and canine editorial suggestions are the norm - Grimace has very definite ideas.
It has been a very busy period, but the routine is now settling down. And I am loving it.