Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, October 16, 2011

You know it is Halloween because ...

... weird stuff shows up.

The Brain Slugs I made and showed in a previous posting
were part of a Halloween Costume for my son and his fiancee.
Yesterday they went to the Halloween Party.
And of course, they had to pose for a picture.

Here is the final product.

Cute - now that I know a little more about what I was making.

If you want to know a little more follow this link.

I sure I am the only one who was clueless about Futurama and Brain Slugs.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of them either.

DebD said...

nope, I was totally clueless too.

Retired Knitter said...

Thank you! I feel so much better. I told my son this probably was something "generational". !!

Carolyn said...

Very cute! And I did not know what they were either...probably "generational"!