Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I received this award from Doris from Hold My Hand, A Social Worker's Blog.
Thank you so very much Doris.

If you haven't visited Doris' blog yet, you really should. Doris is a nursing home social worker. I was drawn to her blog last year during a time when I really felt like I was running my own little nursing home. I could see my own life in many of the postings. And I also gained perspective and understanding with regard to the many aspects of aging.

I love the idea of sharing blog sites with other bloggers and I don't do that often enough. I have made so many unexpected blog discoveries from the recommendations of others. And I love the idea of giving this award to another blogger.

This is a new blog, and you will LOVE it. I know I did. Check it out. And say "Hi", and let them know that Retired Knitter sent you. And read the second post completely. It is about a wonderful bulldog, motherhood and the cutest puppies on the face of the earth!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a cool blog...love the bulldogs and the tour of their farm
Congrats on the award...well deserved.

Linda said...

Congratulations on the award! Thanks for the blog recommendation - are they the cutest puppies!

Chatty Crone said...

Congrats. sandie

Unknown said...

Yes I know about Doris' blog. I have been following her since my daughter is a MSW in a homeless shelter. It was in the 50's here Sunday also but felt colder to me. The wind was up. I enjoyed your previous blog about you and your mom going to church. It is a lovely church. I so enjoy your sharing of your time with your mom. I was the only caretaker for mine for years. You and she are both blessed.
QMM