Need to get my walk in before beginning my day.
Today will look a lot like this:
- Leave to go pick up Milo about 9:00 am. No, the last time I left at that time it was too late. That darn DC traffic! Must leave earlier, maybe around 8:30 am.
- Get to Milo's around 9:30 am.
- Pack that dear little boy into my car and head out to see mom - probably around 9:45 am - if I am lucky.
- Drive north through city traffic to Sandy Spring, MD where mom now lives - get there around 10:45. Last time I did this I pulled into mom's around 11:15. No joke. DC traffic sucks.
- Visit with mom for an hour - leave around 12:30.
- Get home around 1:00 pm. Walk that cutie, Milo. Eat lunch. Sit on the couch with the boy for 30 minutes or so. Try not to fall asleep.
- Leave the house around 3:00 to pick up Meathead and Grimace. Get there around 3:30.
- Walk those cuties at their house. Load them into my car and get home around 4:00 pm.
- Quickly run in the house to retrieve Milo and walk all 3 dogs - who all resist walking together in a single direction. grrr
- It is now 4:30 pm. Dinner time for the mutts. Stand guard over Meathead who is the slowest eater of the 3 and make sure no one else eats his food.
- Meaty always needs to walk right after eating. At 4:45 pm it is harness time for the 3 again, and do the walk-poop-pee thing.
- It is now 5:15 pm. Time to start our dinner. Cook, eat, clean up.
- Meaty is at my front door again at 6:30, because the end of my dinner marks his 3rd walk of the day. Yep, we all harness up again. Out the door.
- Around 7:00 pm we return. Time to sit on the couch and snuggle.
What the heck happened to my day?
Enough blogging. Need to get moving. Dogs await!