Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Knitted Wheel Cover


uhh ... 

I guess this makes a statement!

And the license plate says CJ Knits.


Interesting.

Different.

One of a kind.

Coordinates well with the vehicle, don't you think?

hmmm

I took this picture about 2 weeks ago when I went to the Mannings. 
 I am still trying to decide do I love it or hate it.

How about you?

6 comments:

Cat said...

I thought it looked crocheted, but anyway, it's... different. Are you sure someone wasn't yarn bombing? If nothing else, it gives ya something to talk about.

Cat

M said...

Hhaha...I love it...as long as it is on that car and not mine!

Guess that owner has a little extra time....and yarn!

Anonymous said...

Well it is different.

Linda said...

I thought it was pretty but not something I would spend my time doing!

happyone said...

Not so crazy about it, but it certainly is different. : )

Bica said...

I wouldn't have one, but I can appreciate it on someone else's car. Looks like a lot of work.