Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Haunted House

Happy Halloween Everyone!


And yes, there appears to be a haunted house in my neighborhood. They have a sign out side and everything. I walked by this house all month wondering if they planned a haunted open house - like the sign said. Did they have an actual website? Is this a string of haunted open houses? Questions, Questions.

So today, on Halloween, I checked the website listed on the sign. I am so gullible. When you key in the website address in google, it directs you to a site that sells Halloween stuff - and this sign is one of the things they sell - and they are "Sold Out" of the sign. :-)

So it appears that this sign is just one of the many decorations for this house.

Pretty darn cute. A real "trick".


Doesn't look too haunted to me!

No comments: