Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No shortage of enthusiasm

Just a shortage of time and energy.

I have massively scaled back my activity tracking to something that I can maintain easily - without getting an ulcer and added gray hair. I am still striving to walk, to do Tai Chi, to stretch, but I am not breaking it all into little pieces and documenting in a bunch of places.

So here is the plan.

I will track 2 things - average steps for the month and percentage of steps that are aerobic. These 2 numbers are easily gotten off of Walker Tracker. I am going to stop documenting in Map My Run. Tracking my activity in 3 places is just too hard to maintain. The Tab called Walking Report Card will hold that information.

Using Walker Tracker I can convert any other activity into steps so it is a consolidated number - a reflection of everything I am doing - when I report it at the end of the month.

I was doing great in September and I am doing not-so-great in October!!

Tomorrow is another day! Onward! ;-)


1 comment:

happyone said...

Sounds good. It was so warm out this morning!!!