- Its a Dog Weekend ... no time to post on the blog, write my thoughts, compose my thoughts, create a thought, go to the bathroom ...
- Sleep deprived from Friday night ... Milo was on the alert all night for bad guys, and absolutely anyone else within 5 feet of his sleeping (or rather non-sleeping) mom. Snarling sounds work better than any alarm clock - if you are inclined to set your alarm clock at 10:00 pm, 12:30 am, 2:00 am, and 4:30 am. He was his cheery self in the morning. No one else was cheery!
- We had our deck stained ... yeah! The tarp the painters threw over our air conditioner (to protect it), overheated it, causing it to shut off. I just love having conversations with contractors where I need to tell them that I am withholding full payment until I am sure my air conditioner is alright! They are such sunny, bright, and friendly conversations ... NOT!
- My GI reflux is giving me fits! My doctor's appointment is Wednesday. A discussion of my eating habits, weight loss, or the stress in my life will be off limits. I want drugs!! I won't give up my daily glass of red wine, I am in Weight Watchers, and I can't give up my mom. Thank God I know this doctor very well, and we are long time friends. He will understand when I hand him his prescription pad and say "write".
- I said I wouldn't blog about this ... but I lost 1.8 pounds last week. Good, but what about the 10 pounds I had hoped for in the first week of this program!?!? *sigh* (No, I won't give up my daily glass of red wine. Yes, they are empty calories. I have given up potato chips, french fries, cake with lardy icing, snickers, moon pies ... the red wine stays!)
There ... I feel much better.