Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, January 6, 2012

Conflicting Needs

Tomorrow I have a small post-Christmas party scheduled and need to prepare for. I have the list, I have most of the food, I have my presents wrapped. I need to house cleaning.

What I am missing is motivation!

What I want to do is go into my new created craft room and cast on 2 or 3 new knitted projects. I want to just sit and knit.

But the day ahead is filled with to-dos. So here I sit,

blogging!!

*sigh*

Talk again on Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel..so many times I have committed myself to something and when the time comes I find myself saying "What was I thinking?"
Come on girl...up and at 'em...it will be over before you know it and you will be free to knit.

Noofy said...

I think we all have the same problem, pulled between what has to be done and what we want to do. Thankfully, you don't commit to parties every day. You'll get to your knitting, winter hasn't set in yet in our area , you've got time. Fill your days, don't let them idle. Hope to see party pics!

Linda said...

I was just trying to figure out how much time I could squeeze from Saturday catch up list for spinning/knitting and weaving! Hope you enjoy your get together!

g-girl said...

So did you cast on for something? For me, it's the only way I'll be able to get through whatever else needs to get done for the day! ;)