Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Monday, January 30, 2012

Opening Day


Today is the big day!

Sign ups open for the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

Don't know what that is? Check it out here!

In its 3rd year, this blog challenge has taken on a life of its own.

It has its own blog.
It has its own history.
It has its own art work.
It has its own growing list of blog followers.
It has its own support team.
It has its own guidelines.
It has its own everything.

It is HUGE!!

If you are looking for me on that big list of participating blogs ...
I am blog #103.

But if you are reading this, you already know about me!

This challenge is about the hundreds and probably thousands that will be participating.

There are some real jewels out there! Wonderful inspiring blogs.

Check them out!

Huge - very very big!

Join up!

Be part of the fun!








3 comments:

Linda said...

I am hoping to just keep up with reading blogs! A-Z was fun reading last year!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have it in me to participate this year but I will drop in and read some of the blogs.

The Armchair Squid said...

Good luck with the A to Z Challenge. I look forward to your posts.