Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A New Award ...

<span class=

<"VersatileBloggerAward.png">



The Versatile Blogger Award


Gosh, this is really something.

Shocking really.

I really wanted one - but now I have two.

This was awarded by JL Dodge at Dodge Writes.

Thank You, from the bottom of my heart!


Check out this blog.

It is great fun!


Ok,

It is official!

My head has gotten

bigger!

I just measured.


Just pretend you don't notice it!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that great? The award I mean, not your head. Congratulations.

Wicked Stepmother said...

Hooray! Congrats!

JL Dodge said...

So happy you enjoy the award, LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog... wish I had all day to spend with you!

Thank you so much for the plug too... you are SO SWEET !!
JL&B