Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Panic?

Oh no! The last week. What am I going to do when this is over?

Panic.

Well, let me think!
  • The first thing I am going to do is identify 5 postings I want to share on May 1st.
  • Then I am going to take my 1000+ blog links and continue to check them all out. I have been struggling to keep up with what I have. No time to check out others. Will do a little of that in May.
  • And then I have to keep up with the blogs I am following.
  • And I have to do May posts.

and then I am starting my 2012 list. As stuff occurs to me I am going to create the topic list so I am not scrambling again next year. There is going to be an A to Z April Blog Challenge next year right?

Gosh, I haven't finished this year and I am already worried about next year!

Someone called me an "overachiever". I think they are right!

Overachiever - an O word!!! Here I come 2012!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy woman!!! But we love you for it. Actually, I've been wondering about May as well...hmmmmm.

Linda said...

LOL Overachiever sounds like a good one for you!

g-girl said...

i've been feeling the same panic. what is going to happen next month? i won't be able to post daily like this month, etc. just breathe! :)

Arlee Bird said...

2012 is a possibility after this year's response. I will have to assess this more in May.

Glad you joined in with us. And I agree that after April some blog housekeeping and maintenance will be in order.


Lee
Tossing It Out