Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, August 5, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

I was given an award by mybabyjohn of the The Feathered Nest .

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

I am not sure she knows me very well. :-) Oh that is right! She can only see me through my blog!
Anyway, I am pleased she thought of me. Thank you, mybabyjohn.

Awards usually have rules ... there are 3 rules for this award.
  1. Link back to the person who gave you the award - you really need to check out her blog. The link is above. I am a regular there ... but I am wearing my company face when I am there ... the sweet face. :-)
  2. List 7 unknown facts about yourself - hmmm, this is harder, will take some time
  3. Pass the award on to 5 others - I have a new personal spin on this.

The seven unknown facts.
  1. I am not sweet. That apparently is not well known. :-)
  2. I am irresistible. You would be amazed at how many people don't know that.
  3. I would love to spend a year living in Alaska to experience the full scope of weather and the 24 hours of day and night. I think my husband was the only one who knew that and he said "Forget it!"
  4. I like animals better than most people. When I told a friend of mine that fact, he said sounds like you have been disappointed by people. Well ... yes!
  5. I could vacation in a tree house! Doesn't that sound grand? That wasn't an invitation. I want to do it by myself.
  6. I can't stand ditherers. If it takes you more than an hour to make a decision, don't tell me about it.
  7. I have inherited some genuine artistic talent from my father's side of the family that is not developed. I hope when I get to the Pearly Gates, God isn't too mad at me.

Pass it On to 7 Others
I have decided that for each award I get, each award I pass on ... I will pass it on to only one person. Hope that isn't a problem. I think picking one blogger out of your blog contacts makes the selection more special.

I pass this award to Melissa at:
I have followed her blog for awhile and she is genuinely sweet,
just as sweet as her blog title suggests.
You need to give her a visit.


7 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulation! I would say you are more interesting and fun than anything else! I find Tree Houses fascinating! Holding my breath on tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Good work. I can't stand ditherers either and God help me I'm married to one.

unsure of the future said...

Aw...thank you so much...that was very SWEET of you :D I will try to post everything as soon as I can - hopefully before the weekend is over!

You mentioned that I must be getting really excited...I'm not sure what you meant by that? Unless of course you thought that by the Destination Disney post that we were planning a trip or something? If so, I'm sorry to disappoint - DD is just a meme that I participate in - however we only live a half hour from Disney & have passes, so we will be going back soon (some time after our summer "block out" dates are over!)Sorry for any confusion :)

happyone said...

Congratulations on your award. And Yes you can be sweet! : )

Chatty Crone said...

Congrats and I would love to do number three - I have been there once and it was so wonderful.

unsure of the future said...

My award post is up now if you want to read it :)

g-girl said...

well, you appear sweet on your blog and when you comment! ;)