Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Thursday, August 4, 2011

X Marks the Spot - the Joliprint Spot

I found the exact post that explained the Joliprint options - Follow the X.

For those who care to wander through what is available for Blogspot, once at The Blog Designers Network site:
  • Select Tutorials.
  • Select Blogger.
  • Page down through numerous posts. Most of it involves actual coding changes - which I am not particularly interested in. But if you page down far enough you come to December 16, 2010, the date of the post on Joliprint. I thought their Joliprint tutorial was very good. And it is short - easy to follow. But the Joliprint site was easy to use as well. I am not technically skilled. If I can do it, everyone can do it.
When I have the time, I might see if there are any other blogger posts of interest to me.




1 comment:

g-girl said...

Huh. Still can't get it to work. :P