Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The aftermath of the grand-dog exodus


I guess it was inevitable. It appears that my four-legged grand-babies are restless and looking for alittle adventure of their own. When you looked at the label counts, my dog references far out weighed everything else.




Meathead did leave a parting note. I promised to pass it on.

*****

Dear Grandma,

You are the best grandma ever, but I have learned alot about blogging from checking out yours. We will be doing things differently.
  • There will be no exercise talk. Bulldogs don't exercise - I find comfortable accomodations without the sweating and panting, and then plant myself there. Simple, direct, efficient! (That Milo, he is a fast learner.)
  • There will be no "goal setting". That sounds like work. I don't do that either.
  • There will be no talk of hobbies. No thumbs - remember?
  • Daily postings are out. We have lives. We have important things to do. Grandma, you might want to take a look in the mirror!
Anyway, love you bunches, Grandma!
Meathead


1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the picture and glad I don't have to depend on Meathead for blog posts!