Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I bow to your generous nature. Really, I am just blown away that I have 9 public followers. 9!! I could think of about 5 people who "might" publicly follow when I started this blog. Only 2 of them did. So 7 of you have been a joyful surprise. I care for each and every one of you.

I am having so much fun with this that I would do it even if there were no followers - but 9!!! Time is a very precious commodity these days. Thank you for spending some of your precious time with me.

2 comments:

happyone said...

It sounds as if the blogger world has captured you too. :-) People who don't blog just don't understand it.
Enjoy your Friday!

DaneMum said...

Isn't it great when your followers go up?? You're doing a wonderfull job on your blog