Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day of rest for the feet

Today was a day of rest and ice for my feet. This morning my right foot was alittle sore ... no walking today. Step counts for the day will be really low. But I did walk 5 days in a row this week - about an hour each day. Maybe that is my threshold - one hour a day at least for now. It is really a bummer, because with all other aspects (heart, lungs, legs), I could do more than an hour.

I probably need to get new walking shoes as well.

The day was filled with company. And tomorrow we will have a family dinner for my husband's birthday. I may not walk tomorrow. Two days of rest.

I hope my feet are paying attention. Rest, ice and advil now - walking commenses on Monday!

No comments: